Casa de Sueños is an intimate bed and breakfast in St. Augustine, Florida, built in the early 1900s. The Inn is centrally located in the Historic District in the Nation’s Oldest City, making it easy to walk to nearby landmarks, popular attractions, delectable restaurants, and much more. Our seven elegant guest rooms are each unique and distinct, some with extra special touches like two-person jetted tubs and private balconies. Our bed and breakfast in St. Augustine, Florida, offers a long list of complimentary guest amenities, including a hearty breakfast buffet, evening socials, easily accessible off-street parking, and wireless internet throughout the property.
The Mediterranean architecture of our historic bed and breakfast in St. Augustine has been beautifully restored and maintained. You’ll find lovely archways connecting rooms and hallways, picture windows bringing in the light, and open-air balconies to soak up the warm Florida sunshine. Our guest suites are spacious yet cozy, setting the stage for the best romantic getaway, friend’s retreat, or even a solo vacation to focus on self-care. Our warm and welcoming staff members offer you peace of mind, taking care of all the details and suggesting the best things to do in St. Augustine in the historic district and beyond.
We can’t wait to host you at our highly-rated bed and breakfast in St. Augustine, Florida, near the historic district! If you’re looking for more of a St. Augustine Hotel experience, check out St. Francis Inn, our sister property just five minutes from our Inn. Start planning your next amazing to trip to Florida; book your room today!
Best Bed and Breakfast in St. Augustine, Florida near the Historic District
The location of our Bed and Breakfast in St. Augustine is absolutely ideal for exploring the Nation’s Oldest City. You’ll wake refreshed in your lovely guest room to our quiet neighborhood outside. St. Augustine only has a population of 15,000, and tourism is a big industry, but you’ll never have unwanted noise or crowds at our Inn.
As mentioned above, our list of free guest amenities rivals any other lodging property in St. Augustine. Our favorite offerings include a full gourmet breakfast and brunch on the weekends, and an evening soiree with wine, snacks, and decadent desserts. As well as access to a local professional fitness center, we also encourage all our guests at our bed and breakfast in St. Augustine to plan at least one day on the beach. Ask our Innkeeper about getting set up with towels, chairs, and more.
You’ll be treated to many other perks as a guest, including free entry to some of the best attractions in St. Augustine, like the historic lighthouse, the Lincolnville Museum and Cultural Center, and 50% off admission at the Oldest House Museum. As a guest at our Bed and Breakfast in St. Augustine, FL, you’ll have access to the amazing services in the historic district at the Salt Spa St. Augustine. We always encourage our guests to book a soothing massage or healing spa treatment.
After thoroughly exploring the historic district and enjoying a gourmet meal at one of the decadent restaurants near our bed and breakfast in St. Augustine, Florida, you’ll be ready to retreat to your comfortable guest suite for the rest of the evening. Our romantic rooms are tailored for couples on a romantic getaway—some choice rooms offer a two-person jetted tub. All rooms feature the finest Comphy linens, plush robes, fresh flowers, and private baths.
The Best Things to do near our St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast
Planning a trip to Florida is a fantastic idea any time of year, and our historic bed and breakfast in St. Augustine, FL, is the ideal place to make your home away from home. And you’ll be welcomed with open arms by our hospitality professionals. Here are a handful of the best things to do in St. Augustine near our Bed and Breakfast in the historic district:
- After joining us for a beautiful breakfast in the dining room, you’ll want to set out on foot and explore the architecture of our charming neighborhood and the ancient buildings in the historic district of St. Augustine. We particularly love exploring the old churches and masonry forts along the coast.
- Inn guests are invited to soak up the sun nearby St. Augustine Beach. We’ll send you with beach towels, beach chairs, off-street parking, a shower, and other comforts for a leisurely day on the white sandy beach.
- There’s no shortage of excellent museums near our bed and breakfast in St. Augustine, FL. Hop on the Old Town Trolley for an immersive tour—buy a daily pass, and you can pop on and off at the local attractions like the Lightner Museum, the Old Jail, the St. Augustine History Museum, and much more.
- After checking out the local historic attractions, you’ll be ready for a glass of wine, a pint of beer, or a craft cocktail! There are plenty of fantastic bars offering outdoor seating. We suggest heading to San Sebastian Winery, Dog Rose Brewing, and St. Augustine Distillery for a tasting and a tour.
- Our area is also known for the fantastic selection of St. Augustine restaurants serving tasty seafood dishes, hearty steak dinners, and creative appetizers ideal for sharing. Join us back at our bed and breakfast in St. Augustine, FL, for our afternoon of snacks and beverages, and then head out for your evening meal.
- A favorite outdoor activity near the historic district is just across the Bridge of Lions on Anastasia Island. It’s a beautiful example of the Florida State Parks with rolling sand dunes, marsh lands, and picturesque sandy coastlines.
- For a unique outing on Anastasia Island, just over five minutes from our Bed and Breakfast in St, Augustine, head to the St. Augustine Alligator Farm. This zoo attraction in one of the oldest running activities in the area and you’ll see an amazing collection of reptiles.
Join us in the Nation’s Oldest City this year and reserve your room today!