If you’re planning a romantic getaway or girls’ trip to Florida any time soon, you’ll want to include a visit to the spa on your itinerary. There’s a lovely selection of these local businesses around town, but one of our ultimate favorites is Salt Spa St. Augustine. You’ll find an incredible selection of treatments, massages, infrared sauna sessions, and yoga classes—but the primary draw to this spa in St. Augustine is the unique Himalayan salt cave therapy.
Salt Spa St. Augustine follows the therapeutic model of the world-famous medical hospital near the Wieliczka salt mine in Poland. While salt has played an integral role in healing for thousands of years—salt therapy has been connected back to the ancient Egyptians—it’s known for providing deep stress relief and healing benefits for respiratory and skin ailments. Salt Spa St. Augustine provides this one-of-a-kind, peaceful therapeutic environment to promote relaxation and healing for the body, mind, and spirit.
Our St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast has a lovely partnership with the Salt Spa St. Augustine. Location-wise, we’re just one block away from this haven of quiet and calm, and we offer a few wonderful packages for our guests to enjoy with their lodging. Whether you’re looking for a signature couple’s or solo massage, a healing salt cave session, or float tank therapy, you’ll find it all just around the corner at Salt Spa St. Augustine from our historic Inn. Start planning your spa getaway and reserve your room today!
The Salt Spa St. Augustine & More Great St. Augustine Spas
A visit to Salt Spa St. Augustine is an excellent addition to any getaway to Florida, especially when you stay at our historic St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast with beautiful lodging accommodations, a long list of complimentary amenities, and a relaxing setting for reconnecting and refreshing your mind and body. Thankfully, we offer our guests the following all-inclusive and exclusive spa packages to add to your reservation.
Pick one of these enhancements at Salt Spa St. Augustine:
- Salt Spa Signature Couples or Solo Massage Package: These 60-minute treatments are a mix of deep tissue and relaxing Swedish massages. These professional and talented massage therapists will use lovely body products, hot towels, and heated salt stones.
- Salt Cave and Float Package: Head to Salt Spa St. Augustine for two and a half hours of relaxation and healing. The private floating tanks, which have less than a foot of soothing Epson salt water, are perfect for floating effortlessly and genuinely relaxing. Then enjoy a session in the salt cave to meditate and breathe in the naturally ionized salt air to refresh your lungs with this clarifying treatment.
- Float and Infrared Sauna Package: Pair your float session with heat therapy in their high-end infrared saunas. In these state-of-the-air saunas, you’ll experience color/light and acoustic resonance therapy free from high electromagnetic fields. Each sauna has a private shower as well for mid-session cool-downs.
- Sauna and Salt Cave Package: This package allows you to hit the sauna and the salt caves for respiratory therapy.
- Single Services at Salt Spa St. Augustine: If you prefer picking your treatments a la carte, all the above services are available.
More Great St. Augustine Spas
While Salt Spa St. Augustine holds the number one spot on TripAdvisor for best St. Augustine Spas, there are a few more options in the Oldest City to consider:
- Small Indulgences Day Spa: You’ll find everything from massages and facials to body treatments and hair care at this local St. Augustine Spa.
- St. Augustine Spa: You’ll find an extensive menu of beauty treatments and therapies here—including a lovely spa manicure and pedicure.
- Fountain of Youth Spa: If you’re looking for more than relaxation, this St. Augustine spa offers treatments designed to target the signs of aging.
- Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa: Facials, massages, and hot stone treatments are all on the menu at this local choice.
- Norma Sherry & Co.: Head to this locally-owned “spa-tique” for facials, massage, haircare, and other skincare options.
The Best St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast for Spa Getaways
As a guest at our intimate St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast, the pampering doesn’t stop after your Salt Spa St. Augustine treatment. Continue the relaxation, slip into your complimentary plush robe, soak in a whirlpool tub (several rooms have jetted tubs), and sit back with a lovely glass of wine. Those are the makings of a fantastic wellness retreat in Florida. Whether you’re seeking romance or reconnecting with friends, this is the perfect place!
Our St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast is one of a kind. Each room at Casa de Sueños is distinct in size, decor, configuration, and appointment—creating the perfect atmosphere for any guest visiting the Nation’s Oldest City. All seven of our intimate guest rooms feature king or queen beds with fine linens, relaxing chairs, a dresser and clothes closet, private baths (choice rooms have jetted tubs), and a long list of complimentary amenities (many of which other lodging properties charge more for).
You’ll see from the moment you step foot into our St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast why our guests return year after year!
One of our favorite amenities is our beautiful breakfast service each morning. Our seasonal menu changes daily, but expect fresh ingredients, flavorful dishes, and food served with love and care. This goes for our evening social hour as well, where we offer our guests a happy hour of sorts, with beer and wine and a lovely selection of homemade appetizers. We can’t wait to host you at our St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast! Book your room today.