Finding the perfect St. Augustine brewery is not hard to do in this Florida town! While exploring the historic sites around St. Augustine take a break, sit awhile, and relax at one of the many breweries this place has to offer. St. Augustine carries in a tradition of making homemade brews and libations incorporating recipes from the old world and offers a broad range of breweries to choose from. Take a moment to slow down and sip a brew from a craft brewery on your next visit here!
Let our St. Augustine lodging be your perfect getaway to this historic Florida town! Our Florida inn was built in the early 1900s and holds much of its historic charm and elegance. We are centrally located in the historic district making it easy to walk to nearby places of interest, attractions, restaurants, and more.
Here at our intimate accommodations, you will find an oasis where you can retreat to your guest room to unwind and relax after a day of exploration. Our common spaces are welcoming and warm, providing views of our beautiful historic neighborhood. If you are ready for the best place to get away from it all at a relaxing St. Augustine bed and breakfast, book your room with us today!
Unwind at a St. Augustine Brewery
There are lots of things to do and see in St. Augustine from the Castillo de San Marcos to the St.Augustine Lighthouse to St. George Street and much more! During all of your explorations, you’ll need a break from walking around. A nice cold beverage is just the thing to refresh you so you can keep on exploring what this historic town has to offer. Luckily there is no shortage of incredible breweries you can stop by. Here are 5 great St. Augustine brewery spots to check out on your next trip here!
- Bog Brewing Company believes in classic beer styles brewed with the best seasonal ingredients to provide you with an exceptional experience. From stouts to Belgium-style ales to farmhouse lagers there is always something new to try here. This St. Augustine brewery opened in 2016 and is continuing the craft brew scene here in Northeast Florida. They offer a taproom open every day of the week for an easy place to come in a take a much-needed break during the day.
- Ancient City Brewing has a downtown taproom that is right near the Plaza de la Constitucion in the heart of the historic district. The friendly neighborhood vibe and rustic design of this St. Augustine brewery make it a great place to stop in as you wander the streets of St. Augustine. Beer names here get inspiration from famous early explorers of the area. Try the Ponce’s Pale Ale or the Castillo Coconut Porter. Take advantage of the weekly specials here as well as happy hour Monday thru Friday.
- Dog Rose Brewing Company is another St. Augustine brewery that is also located in the middle of the historic district where the owner has over 20 years in the industry. Here they make brews true-to-style craft beers. They offer occasional yoga nights and donut pairings for unique and fun things to do while enjoying their crisp, clean craft beer.
- Old Coast Ales is located across the Bridge of Lions on Anastasia Boulevard. Here you can sample unique ales from light summer ales and blonds to dark and rich porters. They feature live music in an inviting and comfortable atmosphere. It’s easy to stop by this St. Augustine brewery as it is close to attractions like the St. Augustine Lighthouse and Maritime Museum, Alligator Farm, and beautiful beaches. It’s a great place to kick back and unwind.
- A1A Aleworks is not brewing its own beer anymore but they still provide a rotating tap list of the best beers from Florida’s favorite independent craft breweries. At this St. Augustine brewery, you can also get a great meal at the full-service restaurant.
The Best St. Augustine Lodging
Our casual yet elegant accommodations are the perfect place for your St. Augustine getaway! After a day of exploring all that this historic city has to offer and checking out a St. Augustine brewery, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that you are coming back to a quiet and welcoming place to relax and unwind in one of St. Augustine’s historic neighborhoods. You can retreat to your beautifully appointed guest room that is set up with your ultimate comfort in mind.
Each of our guest rooms is distinct in size, decor, configuration, and amenities, so choose the room to make your stay the most memorable for you. You may want a room with a balcony, a California king bed, or a jetted tub. It’s up to you! All of our guests enjoy free amenities such as plush robes to unwind in, signature bath products, complimentary decanters of sherry, fresh flowers, and much more! If you are ready for your escape to our intimate St. Augustine inn, book your stay with us today!