Our Policies & Why To Book Directly with Us
Our Smartest Guests Book Direct!
What does “Book Direct” mean?
You BOOK DIRECT when you use one of two methods to reserve your room:
- Book Direct by Phone: Call Casa de Suenos and speak to our on-site innkeeper at 800-824-6062 or 904-824-6068
- Book Direct Online: From our website Link to Online Booking
Here are the facts:
Book Direct with Casa de Suenos and you will:
- Earn our Loyalty Reward* – A $25 Gift Card for legendary O.C. White’s Seafood & Spirits Restaurant, just a few short blocks from the Inn
- Get our best rates and our best offers
- Be able to choose from all our available accommodations
- Take advantage of “extras” that are only offered to our book-direct guests
- Easily select one of our many specials, packages or add-ons to your stay
- Have more flexibility and a better booking experience
- Have direct access to our Innkeepers, who can answer all your Inn and local area questions
- Have direct access to our Innkeepers who can assist you with any special requirements
- Learn about and access our offers during non-peak travel times
- Get personalized assistance from those who know the Inn and how your needs are best accommodated
- Are paying hidden fees
- Don’t have access to all our rooms and suites
- Won’t learn about the Inn’s special offers and savings
- Won’t be able to add packages or add-ons to their stay when booking
- Have less flexibility with booking dates
- Don’t get the Inn’s personal touch
Please let us know if you are using a debit card to guarantee your reservation.
Cash, traveler’s checks, personal checks, major credit cards and bank debit (ATM) cards are accepted.
In order to guarantee your reservation, we will process a $100 charge/deposit to your credit or debit card at the time your reservation is made. This deposit will be applied to the cost of your stay.
- If you cancel prior to 7 days before your arrival date (14 days for holidays and special events), we will refund 75% of your deposit.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before your arrival date, you will forfeit your full deposit.
- No Shows – guests who do not cancel and do not show up on their arrival date – will be charged one night’s lodging and will not be issued a gift certificate.
We offer many ways for you to make a direct reservation inquiry:
- Call us toll free at 1-800-824-6062 (USA & Canada)
- Call us at 1-904-824-0887
- Fax us at 1-904-810-5525
- e-mail us at: email@example.com
You can also check the availability for any of our Rooms or Suites online, and Book Direct online:
NOTE: Our Rates are based on double occupancy. Please add $30 for each extra person. Also, the rates do not include state or local taxes. Weekly and monthly rates are also available; please inquire.
Every room at Casa de Suenos is unique – varying in size, location, decor, configuration, and appointments. Our Rates reflect these distinctions and vary accordingly, but every room includes…
- Private ensuite bath
- King or queen bed with fine linens
- Embroidered robes for guest use during their stay
- Mini refrigerator
- TV/DVD player
- Alarm clock with MP3/iPod connection
- Complimentary decanter of cream sherry
- Fresh flowers
- Ceiling fan
- Luggage rack
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Bedside mints
- Corkscrew/bottle opener
- Bath soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion
Several rooms also have…
- private balconies
- whirlpool tubs
Our Rates also include a buffet breakfast, complimentary admission to the St. Augustine Light House and Museum, free onsite parking, evening social hour, and other perks, activities and benefits. See our Free Guest Amenities page for details.
- Check-in after 3:00 pm
- Check-out by 12:00 pm
We welcome guests age 13 and over. Casa de Suenos is smoke-free, with smoking permitted in outside areas only.
For descriptions and photos of our individual rooms, click on Rooms.
Sorry, we do not accommodate pets at Casa de Suenos. Our nearby Sister Inn, The St Francis Inn, allows guests to bring small pets on a limited basis, with certain guidelines and restrictions. For complete information, please refer to St Francis Inn’s Pet Policy.