Just in time for Halloween (our favorite holiday at Casa de Suenos), get your tickets for the best St. Augustine ghost tours in the area. Our beautiful coastal town is known for its historical monuments, ancient cobblestone streets, golden sandy beaches, and a dark, rich history as the oldest city in the United States. Folks interested in American history, paranormal stories, and long-lost love affairs will absolutely adore hearing the stories and tales while visiting St. Augustine.
One of the best places to stay in Florida is our St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast—especially for those who have an affinity for spooky stories. While rumored to have a few ghosts of its own, our romantic and historic Inn is the perfect place for a fall getaway. You’ll notice the Spanish influence in the architectural details—especially in the large Palladian windows, iron railings, and archways. Each of our seven guest suites has luxury amenities, comfortable beds, and special touches—you may never want to leave!
Start planning your next trip to St. Augustine for tours, relaxation, and romance! Book today.
Book your St. Augustine Ghost Tours & Lodging
Get into the spooky holiday spirit, and hunt for spirits with knowledgeable guides throughout the streets and landmarks of the nation’s oldest city. Here’s a list of our favorite St. Augustine Ghost Tours that will give you goosebumps:
- Ghostly Encounter with St. Augustine Ghost Tours: This 90-minute walking tour gives guests a glimpse into the dark past of St. Augustine—including the history of famous landmarks like the Castillo de San Marcos, The City Gate, The Tolomato and Huguenot Cemeteries. Book our Paranormal Paranoia Package that includes this tour and other fun perks!
- Ghosts & Gravestones Trolly Tour: This chauffeured trolly tour heads around the city to the most haunted and notorious sights in St. Augustine: Our B&B and sister property St. Francis Inn might even be included in the route!
- The Old Jail After Dark: Join in on an actual paranormal investigation at the city’s most haunted location, the Old Jail. On this two-and-a-half-hour ghost hunt, you’ll explore the property, hunt for spirits, and even try and make contact.
- Ghost City: Head out on this spooky stroll while the guide regales you with our city’s most mysterious stories; you’ll even hit a location or two that was featured on the popular TV series Ghost Hunters. Here’s a write-up from Ghost City about our haunted bed and breakfast.
- Ripley’s Haunted Castle Tour: They offer a 60-minute hands-on training and investigation with state-of-the-art paranormal instruments at the museum of weird and unexplained. Don’t miss out on the fun; book one of these St. Augustine Ghost Tours today!
Social Hour at our St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast:
Before you head out on your St. Augustine Ghost Tours, join us for Social Hour in the dining room for adult beverages, heavy hors d’oeuvres, and lively conversation with fellow guests at the Inn. Many lasting friendships have been formed over wine and snacks at our happy hour. You’ll love our charcuterie and cheese options with all the accouterments. It’s the best way to kick off the afternoon during your stay! Bonus: this is also just one of the long list of complimentary amenities you’ll enjoy while lodging with us.
Beautiful Lodging at our St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast
After your adventures exploring the oldest city on the best St. Augustine ghost tours, head on back to your comfortable guest suite for a cozy evening with your partner; guests have the choice between seven unique guest rooms, some equipped with jetted tubs and private balconies, adding to the romance. Join us for a fantastic scratch-made breakfast every morning, the perfect way to start each day in paradise. Though we’re nestled in the busy heart of historic St. Augustine, you’ll find that our luxury Inn is quiet and will become your own private garden oasis during your stay.