Dining out is such an important part of a couples getaway, and one of our go-to romantic restaurants in St Augustine is Collage Restaurant. Listed on OpenTable’s “Top 100 Restaurants in America” multiple times, you’re bound to have a flavorful and unforgettable meal at Collage Restaurant during your stay. The menu reflects global influences with an extensive wine list; all served in a warm and welcoming atmosphere by hospitality professionals.
While Collage Restaurant is one of our favorites, the Nation’s Oldest City is packed with great places to eat. There’s a host of romantic restaurants in St Augustine to add to your itinerary. From beautiful establishments with stunning views, lively craft cocktail lounges, and quiet fine dining establishments, you’ll have your pick of atmosphere and cuisines at the romantic restaurants in St Augustine.
Before you start making reservations around town, you’ll want to book your lodging! That’s where our romantic bed and breakfast in St Augustine comes in. We have seven unique and private guest rooms designed with couples in mind. You’ll have a wonderful space awaiting your return after exploring all of the best things to do in St Augustine for couples. Be sure to join us each morning for a delicious breakfast service! Book your room today.
Collage Restaurant & More Romantic Restaurants in St Augustine
The menu at Collage Restaurant is impressive and perfect for couples who enjoy fine dining. You’ll find food options that focus on fresh local seafood, steaks, lamb, and veal, using international flavor profiles. Many of the romantic restaurants in St Augustine follow the same approach.
Here are the top romantic restaurants in St Augustine:
- Collage Restaurant: Located just one block off the historic St George Street, Collage Restaurant is one of the most romantic establishments in St Augustine for dinner for two.
- Columbia Restaurant: This Spanish and Cuban-inspired eatery is a mainstay on St. George Street and is known as one of the oldest restaurants in St. Augustine still in operation!
- The Ice Plant: This iconic building is home to one of the most romantic restaurants in St Augustine. The cocktail program is notable, and you’ll love the farm-to-table options on the food menu.
- River & Fort: If you want an exceptional rooftop deck view for your meal in St. Augustine, this is it! If you’re splurging, go for the Grand Platter with fancy seafood galore.
- Casa Reina: At the foot of the Bridge of Lions, this Mexican and Latin-inspired restaurant serves inventive craft cocktails and modern platters for tacos with picturesque views. Don’t miss the amazing selection of tequilas!
- Sainte George: This is one of the best European-inspired restaurants in St. Augustine, bringing exquisite seafood dishes and hearty steak dinners to the Florida Coast.
- St Augustine Fish Camp: Located by the marina, this lively spot serves up fresh seafood and Southern favorites, while you watch the boats come and go from the bay.
- Forgotten Tonic: This spot is considered one of the best places to get cocktails in St. Augustine! The building itself is historic and funky, but the menus are delicious. You’ll find locally sourced seafood and ingredients in farm-to-table style meals.
The Most Romantic Bed and Breakfast in St Augustine
While Collage Restaurant and these other romantic restaurants in St Augustine should be on your list for lunch and dinner, as a guest at our bed and breakfast in St Augustine, you’ll want to join us for your morning meal, included in your room rate. In the wee hours of the morning, our innkeeper and staff are busy in the kitchen creating sweet and savory options with local ingredients. Always paired with a lovely cup of coffee, tea, or juices. It’s the best way to fuel up before heading out to explore the nearby romantic attractions in St. Augustine.
For those who may be heading to St Augustine with family in tow, our sister property, St. Francis Inn, is one of the best family-friendly bed and breakfasts in St Augustine. With an outdoor pool (Casa de Sueños guests can use this pool during their stay!) and multi-room suites and cottages, you’ll have plenty of space to vacation with your kids comfortably.
However, if you’re on a romantic getaway, Casa de Sueños is perfect! Our cozy bed and breakfast in St Augustine is designed with couples in mind who are looking for privacy, time to reconnect, and utter relaxation. Many of our guest rooms offer high-end amenities, including things like big, comfortable beds, jacuzzi tubs, and a balcony with beautiful views of our historic neighborhood. Each of our seven guest rooms is unique with elegant touches and decor—you’ll love resetting and unwinding with your partner here! Book your room today.